Thanks for visiting the virtual home of Inspired Practice.
Inspired Practice is a social-purpose business that supports budding innovators, conscientious businesses and enterprising organizations in profitable changemaking. It combines the compassion at the heart of the citizen sector with the ambition at the core of traditional entrepreneurship to evolve workplaces and communities toward a values-based standard.
Who am I? My name is Kristle Calisto-Tavares. I am an innovator, facilitator and coach. Literal + proverbial mountain climber. Enlightened risk-taker. People hugger. Dog lover. Prairie girl at heart.
Through my work, I have:
• Co-created and launched a suite of social innovation programs for an international youth engagement organization to support the next generation of entrepreneurs.
• Designed, developed and co-facilitated curriculum and gap-training for multi-generational and multi-cultural audiences across a variety of industries and occupations.
• Collaborated on projects with other consultants including one in which I helped pen a Green Your Business Toolkit for small and medium-sized businesses in the Canadian tourism sector.
• Helped a stalwart group of children’s environmental health advocates take their initiative from small change to big impact by providing them with a framework to pool their resources, expertise and passion, and partner together for the greater good.
• Authored a plain-language Guide to Organizational Culture for newcomers as part of the highly-acclaimed Workplace Integration of Newcomers project.
• Used cutting-edge and sometimes unorthodox facilitation methods to assist groups of 10 to 300 move past road blocks to achieve success in their workplaces and communities.
(Just to name a few!)
After many successful years of radical entrepreneurship as a one woman show, Inspired Practice is expanding!
With this new growth, we are releasing a brilliant suite of new offerings for current and prospective clients. Find out how to work with me!